Frogsfolly founders move to Poland
Lesley has accepted position in Lodz, Poland. Lesley, Marlis and Mark have moved to Poland are are living in a rented house. We have lots of room and welcome visitors.
Here is some information about Lodz and Poland:
Since the fall of Communism, Poland is on the move and growing fast in a free-market economy. It's a wheat farmer, a coal producer, a member of NATO and an increasingly popular skiing and hiking destination.
Quick Facts and Figures
- Official Name Republic of Poland
- Capital City Warsaw
- Climate Temperate with cold, moderately severe winters with frequent precipitation; mild summers with frequent showers and thundershowers
- Latitude/Longitude 52? 00'N, 20? 00'E
- Languages Polish (official)
- Official Currency Zloty
- Religions Catholic, others
- Population 38,644,000
- Land Area 304,460 sq km (117,552 sq miles)
- Landforms Fronting the Baltic Sea, lowland plains cover most of the country with the Carpathian Mountains along the southern border with Slovakia
- Land Divisions 16 provinces
- Poland web site here!
- Poland Information Page here!
- Weather in Warsaw here!