- Mince the ginger by chopping very fine
- Juice the citrus and finely chop the pulp
- In a small sause pan, add the Orange Juice, Ginger, Soy Sauce and pulp from the fresh citrus. Add sweet chili sauce to taste. Bring to a low boil and let it reduce. Be carefull not to allow the mixture to boil over. As it reduces it will become thicker. Tastes often and adjust as necessary by adding more juice or soy sauce.
- Place salmon filet skin down on a cooking sheet, Strain the pulp from the sauce and put a thin layer over the salmon, you may also add a little butter to the salmon. Optional is to slice an orange or lemon and place the slices on top of the salmon
- Place salmon filet in oven at 325 for 30 mins
- Remove salmon filet, slice and then drizzle sauce over filet
Server with rice and steamed vegatables and a nice wine.