- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (~205 degrees C).
- Prepare bread crumbs, onions, and red pepper.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly and mix in ground meat, bread crumbs, onions, and red peppers
- After mixture is well blended, ad horseradish, salt, dry mustard, milk and ketchup to bowl
- Lightly mix and shape into loaf
- Place loaf in a cooking dish (with space around loaf), indent the top of the loaf
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and coat the loaf. Use excess to fill the indentation in the top
- Bake in bottom rack of oven for 1 hour